A New Internet Library: Add Your Website/Blog or Suggest A Website/Blog to our Free Web Directory http://anil.myfunda.net.

Its very simple, free and SEO Friendly.
Submit Now....

I am already pretty booked for the entire first half of the new year.  March and April include three separate trips to Scandinavia and in June I head down under for a four-city tour in Australia. I've also got several public training classes scheduled.

Check out my schedule here.

There are quite a few open weeks in the first couple of months of the year, but during that time I will be writing a couple of whitepapers for Microsoft, managing several others, finishing the upgrade of my course to SQL Server 2008, planning for a preconference seminar at TechEd in Los Angeles and updating my web site. I think that should keep me busy.

I frequently get asked about my travel plans, and many people say something like: "Do you ever come to <insert a city name here>?" The answer is, there are only a couple of places I go to regularly, where I have public training partners, and those cities are Bellevue (Seattle area),  Beaverton (Portland area) and Minneapolis.  Other than that, I don't know where I will be going before I get scheduled to go there. And I get scheduled by someone asking me to come to their city or their company. Last year I taught private courses in Portland, Dallas, Austin, and Danbury, CT.  In addition to my regular training partners, I taught a public class in Brisbane, Australia. I gave a seminar in Kansas City, and a four-city roadshow in Sweden.  I didn't plan any of those; I was invited to come.

So if you would like my 5-day SQL Server Internals class to be offered in your city, talk to your boss. Several companies could get together to bring me in and share the cost.  Or you could get your local user group to arrange a one day seminar, which is what happened in Kansas City last year. (Unless there are several one day seminars, as I will be doing in Australia, a one day seminar is only possible in cities that are relatively easy to get to from Seattle.)

Although there are costs associated with the classes and seminars, I do frequently speak at local user group meetings for no charge. If you see that I will be in your city, and you'd like me to speak at your user group, just let me know!

Have a great new year!

~Kalen




Source Click Here.

0 comments